Thursday, March 08, 2007

World's Greatest Shave

Hey! Hope this post finds you well and happy.

Two that I know of are not. They both have diseases related to leukaemia, and so I am going PINK to raise some funds. Click here to check out my Shave Page and to sponser me.. http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/profile.php?id=314023
I will very soon post a 'before' photo, and of course some after photos for you to admire (fluttering eyelids). My hairdresser friend tells me that pink is IN, so I'm safe. (All the stars are doing it.)
So visit my Shave Page and get sponsoring!

My Big Colour Day will be Tuesday, so check out this site again on Tuesday evening to see me PINK.....

Cheryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Cheryl,

Your blog is looking great... and I've added your site to my favourties so that people can see your site too.

Linda