Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day...

....to all you Dads and Significant Male Role Models out there.... Here is a card made in honour of you, which I am actually giving to my own Dad and Dad-in-Law...
I used the All About U set, which is available to Hostesses this month and until the 15th September as an EXTRA FREEBIE when their workshop sales exceed $600. Cool hey! I have also used: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Confetti Cream and Really Rust card stock, the Paisley Background stamp, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Brocade Blue ink, Linen Thread, Tab Punch, Earth Elements and Neutrals Button, and the Paper Crimper (My new toy!!!) Images © Stampin' Up!® 1990 - 2007. Artwork by Cheryl Andrews.
In addition to the Hooray for Hostesses promotion which concludes on the 15th September (you know, the free EXTRA stamp set deal!), Stampin' Up! have a great deal for those of you who have been putting off signing up to do what I do (and LOVE) - Demonstrating and using Stampin' Up! products and getting PAID for it!! If you sign up in September, you will not only get the fabulous Starter Kit, which is already great value, but your choice of 1 of the 3 sets of Hodgepodge Hardware valued at over $50 for FREE. This is a much saved for and coveted item on my customers' wish lists, and is something that will make beautiful cards and scrapbook pages even more special... Check out some of my creations below that have Hodgepodge on them.... (the metal photo anchors, brads, book plates, clips etc) All images © Stampin' Up!® 1990 - 2007. Artwork by Cheryl Andrews, or CaSEd from the 2007-2008 catty. Remember that you don't have to 'do' workshops, or do the sales thing if you don't want to... you can be a discount demonstrator (ie, get the 20% discount for you and your friends), or run classes from your place if you can't get out.... email me at cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au right now to make the most of this great offer...
Hope you liked my Hodgepodged cards.........

3 comments:

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

LOVE this card. Especially that authentic "corrugated iron" look. And the colours are great! Well done...

Melissa Garland said...

I love the Father's Day card, and thanks, now I want a Crimper! And, that gift box looks mighty familiar, and it has my initials on it, mmmmm,love that hodgepodge!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I love the Father's Day Card!! Very Very Masculine. I used this set for mine too...i should pull my finger out and post it on my blog!!