Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Summer Mini Catalogue on it's way!

Just a few more days until the Spring Mini Catalogue makes an exit.... some of the things inside never to be seen again! Make sure you don't miss out on the things you have been wanting! Email me at cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au to place your final Spring Mini Catalogue orders.... I need to place all orders no later than this Sunday, 30th November.

Meanwhile, I have in my hot little hand some of the new things from the Summer Mini Catalogue - all ready to go for the 1st December when all of you can order! I still have a couple of places left in the special Launch night for the Summer Mini next Monday 1st December at 7:30pm, at Narara on the Central Coast. The cost is $10, and we will be making 3 projects. You'll get your own copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue, plus there will be prizes, and launch-night-only specials.... email me, or call me on 0401 684 938 to book your place.

This set is called Ocean Commotion, and I received it as a gift at the Incentive Trip in August at Palm Cove, where I made these things. Bali Breeze Double Sided Paper, and the Scallop Edge Punch are some other goodies used on these cards! Colours are Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie (DSP), Old Olive (ribbon), Kraft and Rose Red.
This set is called Live Your Dream, and we received this at the Sydney Regional Training in September where we made these projects... such a generous company to be involved with! Afternoon Tea double sided paper is used here, and the Scallop Edge Punch again too! Colours are Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi. I haven't designed the projects yet for the launch, but that would be a secret anyway!!! ;o)

Images are © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008.

I am going to be at The Entrance High School on Saturday for the Central Coast Country Craft Fair, and would love to see you! The school is opposite Bay Village shopping centre. I will be there all day with my lovely team member Melissa, so pop your head in and say hi!

Until next time... Happy Stamping! (Is there another sort?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...bet your place is as mad as mine ATM...LOL!!!Sharon