Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Some fabulous news....

Well, for two lucky people anyway!

Firstly, my 50/50 promotion has now got a winner! ALEX HUGHES of Lisarow (http://scrapalley.blogspot.com) has won one of the Sell-a-bration sets from the January/ February promotion (she is yet to pick which one) plus a soft subtles assorted A4 card stock pack and a Pretty in Pink ink pad (her choice of colours - amongst my faves, I must say!) Don't be sad if you missed out - I am continuing the promotion for one more round. So if you have my little yellow cards - HANG ON TO THEM!! they will still be valid. As soon as my next 50 customers spend $50 each and fill my sheet, I will draw again for another of the Sell-a-bration sets, an A4 assorted card stock pack, and a Classic Ink pad of your colour choice.... So book your workshop today, or place an order to go towards you entries in the draw......

Also, we drew a name from all those who put their details down at the CAR BOOT SALE at Narara Valley Baptist Church to be on our mailing list..... Congratulations to LOUISE GRATTAN of Narara who won a stamp set, some card stock to make cards, and a Basic Black ink pad..... happy stamping Louise!

No comments: