Sunday, May 20, 2007

Subscribe Now!



Hello loyal blog readers! Hey, do you like my new header? Looks a bit more funky now, I think... I am slowly getting a little more computer literate every day........ And so you may notice a new page element over there on the right up the top. It is a spot to enter your email address, and so every time I update my blog, you will get an email to tell you that I have... Cool huh! So you won't have to keep on checking anymore to see if I have or not, and being disappointed because I am slack :-). To celebrate me becoming more computer literate than before, (though still quite a dunce relatively speaking), everyone who subscribes to my blog before 30th June 2007 will go into the draw to receive this stamp set.... It is called Around the Block, and is a retired hostess set from the Stampin' Up!® 2006-2007 Idea Book and Catalogue. There are 4 stamps in the set, and in case you cannot see them very well, they say: W is for Wonderful, B is for Bliss, T is for Thanks and G is for Genuine. Great for cardmakers or scrapbookers! So get subscribing to be in the draw.... Competition only open to Australian residents, (but a big G'day to all of you in the big wide world) and is not available to other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators..... Hope you win!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have subscribed to your Feedblitz, and I think your new header looks great.
Robyn A

Melissa Garland said...

The new header looks awesome. Well done.

Anonymous said...

New to this blog and I just love it. Love your pages and cards. Thanks for sharing.

Marelle Taylor said...

Love your new header Cheryl! Looks fab!