Monday, June 25, 2007

As June comes to a close..............



Hello Cyber-Friends! Not long now until June ends, and we are half way through the year... OH MY GOODNESS!!! How fast has the year gone! Before we know it, it will be Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, I am going to be having a Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack at my place on Thursday 12th July at 7:30pm. We will be making 6 cards for a cost of $10 - 3 each of 2 designs...... I only have space for 8 people, so first in gets the places!! Email me on cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au to secure your spot at my table, and due to high demand, you will need to PAY me in advance as well... If there are enough people on the waiting list, I will make another night for the same deal on Wednesday 25th July at 7:30pm. This is a child free night of stamping and fun, and probably chocolate, so email now!!


July brings with it a new special from Stampin' Up!®. In July, if you spend $50 on product, you get 25% off the Watercolor Wonder Crayons or the Watercolor pencils. This makes them really affordable - Each colour family of Crayons comes down to $29.21, with the Neutral family being only $14.21, and the Pencils come down to $28.26! (If you scroll down, you will see a card I have coloured using the Crayons and the Aquapainters - the one where I have used In Full Bloom flowers...) Here is a picture of the Watercolor Wonder Crayons, complete with their very cute tin. The special applies to every $50 you spend, so if you spend $100, you can choose 2 sets of Crayons or Pencils at 25% off...


Also in July, I will be sending out a very special little catalogue to all my customers.... The new Spring Mini Catalogue will be available to gaze at and drool over by the end of the month. I have a copy in my hot little hand, and it is DELICIOUS!!! I will be preordering a set or two and some accessories from the new Mini to show off in July, and all the products will be available to you from August 1st until November 30th... So book your workshop NOW for August!!! There are some new Christmas stamps, some gorgeous papers and some awesome new accessories....
In the meantime, remember to subscribe to my blog before this Saturday, as I am drawing the winner for the stamp set on Sunday, 1st July, and will post that lucky person's name right here!
Things to remember: *Book your workshop for July or August now*
*Email me to book in for the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on 12th July*
*Subscribe now to be in the running for the Stamp Set (scroll down to see the terms and conditions)*
Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments: