Monday, June 25, 2007

Wow! 2 Posts in 1 day!!!!

Aren't you guys lucky:-) I had to share this great idea that some girls in the Elite Stampers team have been making (check out the Elite Challenges blog and see Jenni O's blog, and also Linda's blog over here on the right) It is the cutest little card compendium, and I have made mine for a friend's birthday pressie (Happy Birthday Georgie!) I will be running a class on how to make these soon - just need to work out dates and costs.... So here are some pics!

I have used three of my favourite sets - Paisley Back Ground, Roses in Winter and Touch of Nature. There are 6 cards, each with a matching envelope. The colours are: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Apricot Appeal and Mellow Moss ink and card stock, as well as Very Vanilla and Blush Blossom card stock. There is also Twill Tape, Olive organdy ribbon, Moss gingham ribbon and Celery grosgrain ribbon. The Hodgepodge Hardware is Aged Copper. All images are © Stampin' Up! 1990 - 2007. All artwork is by Cheryl Andrews. Email me on cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au if you want to know how to make it, and I will set up a class for July and/or August - Georgie now has a beautiful stash of cards to send to her friends and family all stored in the cutest box!

2 comments:

Back to New Blinds said...

Love your work Cheryl aren't that and awsome set of stamps those roses. m mmm.

Great Blog.

Melissa Garland said...

I LOVE IT. Georgina will too.