Monday, March 10, 2008

Loving and hating my computer...

Hello all in Cyber stamp land! You may or may not have noticed that I have not emailed or blogged for a while.... because my computer has gone to the big computer shop in the sky! Poor computer - it served me so faithfully keeping me in touch with you.... and now it is gone. This computer is a borrowed one! (Thanks Kel!) I have a new one on it's way to me now, but I am too impatient.....

I have no access to my photos or address book, so I need to rely on my blog for news getting out there... And I have a Beginner Scrapbook Class on THIS WEEK, Thursday 13th March at 7:30pm at my place.... with some spots still available! $10 gets all you need to make a 12x12 scrapbook page, with some great tips for beginners! Let me know if you want to come by emailing me ( I can still access the emails, just not the addresses) at cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au to secure your spot....

You don't need to bring photos, but if you do, I have all the Stampin' Up! colours for you to make a match.... Black and white photos area good option too....

If you know of anyone who gets my emails but doesn't always read my blog, please let them know about this class..... I know quite a few said they were interested, but I am unable to send emails without my address book information... :-(

On the bright side, I will be running more of these classes if you miss out this time...

Chat soon Friends!
Cheryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Deli said...

Hi Cheryl,

I love your blog..so many gorgeous creations. I have tagged youon my blog.
cheers
Adele xoxoxo

Ally said...

Hi Cheryl,

I love your blog too, Im friends with adele and also with Kellie.

we should try and organise a stampin up day soon!

Ally