Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some housekeeping issues....

I am having some IT nightmares, as you are aware from my post below (scroll down a bit) and now I have my new computer, it's not quite over - It seems I am unable to access the toolbar here on the blog to include links and pictures! Typical, is all I can say!!!! Just when I want to update you all, I can't seem to do it properly!!! Grrrr.
Also, when all my data was retrieved from my old dead hard drive, some of the email addresses did not reappear in my address book... so if you have not received an email from me regarding retired sets, then could you please send me an email so I can save you into my address book. I'm not ignoring you, I promise! I've just lost you... And I am sad.... email me on cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au . Thanx!!!!!

Hope your Easter is very special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl.....I'm actually thinking of an IT dream :-)


I'm smiling my head off here...