Thursday, July 03, 2008

Quick Update

Just a quick post - the Spring Mini Catalogue launch dates are filling fast. Due to some switcherooni goings on, the August 8th launch night is now FULL. If you ladies could get your $10 payments to me ASAP so I can order some new goodies, that would be excellent....

Which means the August 1st launch night has some more spaces now..... be quick!

Also, the new Stampin' Up! July promotion of the discounted kit - I quoted the Starter Kit as being valued at $590 in my last post, but my 9 was upside-down.... it is valued at $560, at the even further discounted price of $299 (normally $324). But I will be offering my own little bonus if you are wanting to join my team before August 15th, of any roll of ribbon of your choice from either the 2008-2009 Idea Book and Catalogue, or the new Spring Mini Catalogue.... I can't do without ribbons on my projects! Love them all......

No comments: