Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome to the world....

.....little Megan Grace. And congratulations to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Kerry, and her husband Michael and their 2 boys. A baby girl, precious, small and beautiful. Blessings to your newly expanded family!

And of course, the perfect time to give a card is at the birth of a brand new person! So of course I did! And because she is such a special little person, I had to make a special card!!!
So of course all products are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased through me... Soft Sky card stock and ink, Rose Red designer series paper, Pretty in Pink card stock, Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, So Many Sayings hostess stamp set, So Swirly jumbo wheel, and the Pretties Kit. I have threaded the pearl and clear beads onto the hat pin and adhered it to the card with glue dots (in case you were wondering), and dyed the flowers from the kit to match the card with my aquapainter and ink pads. There is also a sneak peek of one of the gorgeous new patterned silver brads from the Hodgepodge kit in the Spring Mini catalogue. (that's the silver bit in the centre of the flower.) I love to make matching envelopes too! And yes, I am aware that the colours are the same as the card below, but I really do love them together at the moment! Enjoy.... All images are copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008, and all artwork is by Cheryl Andrews for your enjoyment and inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya babe
Finally made it back here!! :-)
Love that card - it is adorable.