Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day!

To all the women who have their own kids, and to those who are involved with other kids too... to all with Mums, and to all who have lost theirs...
A Very Special Mothers' Day to you.....

Love from Cheryl xxxxxxxxxxx

Here are the cards I have made for my Mum and Mum-in-law....
Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Confetti White and Whisper White card stock, Versamark, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss ink, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue/Certainly Celery (combined to create a Baja Breeze colour) and Old Olive pastels (applied to Versamark using Sponge Daubers), Pretties Kit flowers, hat pins, pearls and beads, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Build a Brads, Styled Silver Hodgepodge flower brads, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Eyelet Border and Word Window punches, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Circus Stamp Set, and the sentiment from Bella's Bloom Stamp Set.
Yes, I know I am on a bit of a fix with this colour scheme at the moment! You'll just have to live with it until I move on... ;o) I love making special cards for the special people in my life... so I've used lots of special products on these ones!