Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stamp Club Vacancies

I have had the most WONDERFUL AWESOME time with my stamp club girls this past 8 months. We have laughed ourselves silly, learnt new techniques and become great friends! This first round has ended now, as everyone in the group has had their turn of being hostess. Some of the girls are not returning, and I am filling these spots from my waiting list. That will still leave a group of girls who are itching to start a new group! If you would like to join them, then email me ASAP on cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au for more details.

Here are the gifts I made my Stamp Club girls to celebrate their graduation from the group. You may have seen this box on other blogs, but I copied the instructions from the lovely and talented Marelle Taylor.
All they are is 1 sheet of A4 card stock scored every 7 cm both ways! It is therefore called a 7s box. With a window punched in the front, and a stamped cello bag inside filled with goodies, it is a simple yet gorgeous gift! All the products used are available for purchase through me. I used:
  • Baja Breeze card stock and ink
  • Whisper White card stock
  • White StazOn
  • So Saffron card stock
  • Vellum card stock
  • Scribble Jumbo Wheel
  • Scribble This stamp set
  • Trio Flower Punch
  • Wide Oval punch
  • Scallop Circle punch
  • 1 and 3 eighths inch circle punch
  • So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (Over 9 metres - only available until 30th September with your $100 order. Comes with over 9 metres of Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon)
  • Silver Brads
  • Best Yet hostess stamp set

No comments: