Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Mini Catalogue samples, and a Piano....

Hmmm that got you looking, didn't it!!
Have been playing with the new sets I preordered from the Mini Catalogue, and here are some of the results.... The first is one of the designs for my Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack, using the Wishing You set from the Mini Catalogue.... I will have the Mini Catalogues very soon and will be giving them away upon request..... Want one? Lots of yummy things to see! Just email me.... cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au . I also still have a couple of spots left in the Mini Catalogue Launch that a few of the members in my team and I are planning for the 31st July.... Cost is $10, which you can put towards your order of $50 or more on the night, and there will be things to make, things to win, and lots of fun to be had!!!!!!

I have a couple of spots left in my next Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on the 25th July too... email me and let me know if you would like to come...
Ok, the Christmas card on the left here uses Very Vanilla and So Saffron card stock, with Gold ink, Gold brads and Gold cord. We also made another design which I will post another time..... All images © Stampin' Up! ® 1990 - 2007, Artwork by Cheryl Andrews.



This next card I made using some
of the leftovers from the Stamp-a-Stack.... I have used the Polka Dots and Paisley set from the new Mini, and used So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla card stock. The ink is Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, and both the markers in these colours too.... There is also some silver cord, and an aluminium small round tag... All images © Stampin' Up!® 1990 - 2007, artwork by Cheryl Andrews (Got the tag idea from the Mini Catty)
You can purchse all these thrings through me as well....


So! What about the piano, you ask... Well, I have an old upright piano here that I want to get rid of for $100. It is in ok condition, however it is a semitone flat, so only suitable to bang around on, not for teaching or learning with a mind to develop ones ear.... My kids have had a great time with it, and are seeming to be more serious about piano lessons, so I am actually investing in an electronic keyboard with weighted keys, which will never go out of tune.... I have not had it tuned for a couple of years, and the piano tuner I had out just the other week said it was well enough in tune with itself, just not able to be tuned up the semitone anymore.... So sadly, it must go in the name of my children becoming concert pianists..... ;-) You will need a trailer, and my hubby will help you load it..... if you are reasonably local, he will also help you unload it....

4 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

I was reading your posting and got down to the piano and started to wonder just where you were. The prices you mentioned earlier didn't look like Canadian prices so I was wondering in the US you were with this 100 dollar piano that my son would love to have! I think Australia is a little bit far for me to come for it. Drat! LOL! It is one of my dream vacations to visit Australia; perhaps one day. . . . .

I enjoy reading your blog and the mix you have of cards and scrapbook pages using lots of SU stamps for great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

You've been tagged! Please:

And so I have to :
- post 7 random things about yourself
- tag 7 other bloggers to do the same
- Post the "TAGGED" rules on your blog and on the blogs of those I tag
- And leave the Tagged bloggers a note/comment so they know they have been tagged.

yvonne said...

wow, great cards, love the christmas one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cheryl!! Thanks for the inspiration.... i can feel a case comin' on!