Sunday, July 01, 2007

A very big Welcome to the newest member of my team - Kerry is based in the Southern Suburbs of Sydney, so if you need a workshop down in that area, she's your girl.... Hi Kerry! So my little team is growing.... now there are 5 of us! If you have been umming and arring about becoming a demonstrator yourself, let me assure you that it takes all kinds - A full-on business, a chance to make 'pocket money', a hobby, a discount demonstrator, selling to friends and family.... I am making some 'pocket money' to pay for my own stampin' habit ;-) :-) :-0 and to cover things like piano lessons for my kids.... perfect for me! I even covered the cost of my Starter Kit in the first 3 months.... even better!! Besides that, I am having SO MUCH FUN!!! I've made heaps of great friends, become part of a company that has a philosophy that puts people and relationships FIRST (fits right in with my own outlook on life), and get the most fantastic support and encouragement from my upline, sidelines and downlines..... not to mention all the other girls in the Elite Stampers team.... (Hi Gang!) I find it hard to call what i do "Work"! Surely one shouldn't get PAID to do this???!!

Email me at cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au to get an information pack.......

No comments: