Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1st Class of the year...


Now, it seems I rarely get to advertise when my classes are on! They get filled up by word of mouth before I even get to put them here!


So to kick off the year, I am running a class by popular demand on how to make the Moon at Sunset card using the Brayer..... plus a bit of a play with the brayer and various things you can do with it.... The class will be $10, and you will take home a completed project, plus get to practice some skills and take with you all the things you practiced to make another couple of projects when you get home. This class will be on Wednesday 6th February - if you are free, email me now! cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl! I can see how great that card would be for so many different ocassions.

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh my goodness Cheryl ... this card is absolutely fantabulously gorgeous! I just love it ... awesome work honey ... so have u made the IT yet?? huh? have ya??