Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cute as a Bug!



Just a quick post - My friends Cassy and Stephen have just had a new baby, and here is the card I made for him. Little Felix Lawrence, welcome to the world!

I have used: Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise and Brilliant Blue inks and card stock, as well as Whisper White card stock, plus the teeny handheld hole punch and the corner rounder (guard removed) to make the scallops. I also used the same colour markers to ink the words and to add colour to the caterpiller. Stamp a matching envelope and Voila!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl....this is just gorgeous...I was discussing buying this set and Wild about you.....wait 'til I show my sister!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheryl I love it!! Very Very cute!! And know I have an idea of something I can make using the bug stamp set!!
Love Sulee Kamphuis