Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bargain Basement

Now that there is such a new and beautiful catalogue to console myself with, I have made a ruthless business decision to sell the sets I own that have retired. :-( But this is great news for you! The prices I am selling my sets for are 20% off the original catalogue price! Here is the list:

  • All Year Cheer 1 - $48, hardly used. Was $59.95
  • In Full Bloom - $40, well used. Was $49.95
  • Headline Alphabet - $63, used. Was $79.95
  • Open For Trade - $51, hardly used. Was $63.95
  • Trimtastic - $43, used. Was $53.95
  • French Flair background - $27, well used. Was $33.95
  • Wishing You - $32, well used. Was $39.95
  • Beyond the Basics - $19, used. Was $23.95
  • Dream Come True - $36, used. Was $45.95
  • Rough Around the Edges jumbo wheel - $12, used. Was $15.95

I also have some retired hostess sets available, if you didn't get around to earning the one you really wanted.....

  • Reason to Smile - $30, new.
  • Terrific Tags - $25, hardly used.
  • Blooming with Happiness - $30, new.
  • In Any Event - $35, new.

My Sale-a-Bration left over sets are walking out the door....

  • Birthday Whimsy x2 new - $20 each
  • Merci x2 new - $20 each, x1 used $15
  • Lots of Thoughts x2 new - $20 each, x1 used $15
  • Friendship Blooms x2 new - $20 each, x1 used $15

Email me to hold a set for you - cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au - payment can be by credit card, cheque, cash or direct deposit. I will post anywhere within Australia (postage costs will be added to your purchase), or I can arrange delivery or pick up if you are local to me here on the Central Coast, or even in Sydney to some areas. We can work something out I'm sure!! This sale is only available to residents of Australia - sorry, no overseas customers! :-(

Grab a bargain, and book your new catalogue workshop at the same time ;-)

No comments: