Tuesday, April 29, 2008

just an update on my retired stock


Just a quick post to update my retired stock for sale list..... I was, as you may recall, going to sell the remainder on ebay, but I'm a bit ebay-phobic, so have been procrastinating... this is what i have left......

In Any Event - hostess level 2 - $30

Merci - Sale-a-bration 08 - $20 (2 of them)

Lots of thoughts - Sale-a-Bration - $20 (2 of them)

Friendship Blooms - Sale-a-Bration - $20

Small Sayings - Summer Mini - $24, was $29.95

Beyond the Basics - IB&C - $19, was $23.95

Dream Come True - IB&C - $36, was $45.95

In Full Bloom - IB&C - $40, was $49.95

Wishing You - Spring Mini - $32, was $39.95

Rough Around the Edges jumbo wheel - IB&C - $12, was $15.95

Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad (pigment ink) $10, was $13.95.


Email me if you want them.... cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au

How about a picture? Makes the post more interesting..... ;-)


This is one of the projects they demonstrated at convention.... it is so pretty!!!! And so easy to make.... if you would like to come to a class on how to cover tins and make beautiful and useful containers out of them, then let me know... send me an email, and I will arrange a date if there are enough of you! ;-) This lovely set of matching tins fit neatly into one of those lazy susan thingies you can buy from Howards Storage World and other such places. You don't need one of those, but how cute would it be sitting on your desk? I was super impressed with this demonstration, as the Crop-o-Dile was used to punch holes straight through the can to mount the metal Hodgepodge Hardware oval on the side... perhaps I am easily impressed, but it was a Workshop Wow for me!!!! Get into the soup this winter, and keep the tins. If you open them with a Tupperware or other similar can opener that leaves a smooth non cutting edge on the tin, then there will be no nasty accidents..... :-0
Happy Stamping Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellllooooo... I would love to come to one of these classes :) Just say when. x

MadonnaDunn said...

I just bought me a $6000 Tupperware Can opener to do just that!! LOL. I now need to drive an hour to get to Howards. Thanks a bunch!! LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!! You clevr Demo of the Year, Incentive Trip Winning STAR!!! (mwah)