Monday, April 07, 2008

More space.... for new stamps!!!!!

Tidying up is good for the soul.... I have more space, and I can think more clearly.... and you get more bargains!!!
I have the entire set of 2007-2008 In-Color Classic Stampin' Pads plus the reinkers (unused) here for sale... There are 6 in the set, and they include Cranberry Crisp (used), Cool Caribbean (used), Marigold Morning (used), Buckaroo Blue (can't remember using it), Vintage Violet (hardly used) and True Thyme (can't remember using it). Normally they were $9.95 each, and the reinkers were $4.95 each, but you can have the whole lot for $60 (or otherwise $12 each ink pad and matching reinker). There are also some odd assortments of matching card stock that I will throw in, plus some other matching paper assortments and stickers in the In-color range.
I also have a near new Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad here for $10. (was $13.95)
Just an update on what I have left in my Bargain Basket....
All Year Cheer 1
Trimtastic
Wishing You(Spring mini)
Open for Trade
French Flair (Summer mini)
Dream Come True
In Full Bloom
Beyond the Basics
Small Sayings (Summer mini)
Rough Around the Edges Jumbo Wheel
Lots of Thoughts x2
Birthday Whimsy
Merci x2
Friendship Blooms
In Any Event
As you can see, they are disappearing, so anything you want, get in quick! Any remaining will be put up for sale on Ebay - just wanted my customers and loyal bloggers to get a bargain before then....
Happy Stampin'!

PS - I am waiting (im)patiently for my new catalogue stamp sets to arrive so I can put up some new samples for you to see!!! Soon..........

No comments: