Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Picnic

Sure enough.... another installment in my blogging batch... it's because I am having so much fun playing with all my new Spring Mini catalogue products, and therefore have new things to show you! For those who are coming to the Scrapbooking class (see my post below), the following is a tin I altered using the Summer Picnic designer series double sided paper.... and these are the colours we will be using on Thursday. The tin used to have after dinner mints in it, but they are sadly gone....
So in addition to the paper, I have used the One of a Kind Spring mini set, with the matching Boho Blossoms punch in Real Red on Whisper White card stock. I used Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue and Old Olive markers to add colour. I also punched out some of the flowers from the paper with the Boho Blossoms punch. I love the scalloped circle punch (in Bashful Blue) and the 2 largest circle punches (in Old Olive and Real Red), as you know, so they are featured again! Real Red wide grosgrain ribbon finishes off my tin! Don't forget, you have until this Friday 15th August to complete your forms to get the Starter Kit for only $299, instead of the usual $324 (with over $560 worth of products and business supplies to get you started!) Email me for information on cherylandrews@optusnet.com.au, or call me on 0401684938, and start a new business or just get your own products at a 20% discount, feed your own stampin', scrapbooking and papercraft addiction, or work at your own pace to fund your hobby! It takes all kinds of demonstrators to be part of my team! Which one are you? (I am still offering a roll of ribbon of your choice too for every new demonstrator who joins with me before the 15th August 2008...).
As usual, all images are © Stampin' Up!® 1990-2008, all artwork is by Cheryl Andrews for your enjoyment and inspiration, and all products are available from Stampin' Up! through me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Cheryl! I just come to have a peek at your Incentive Trip post and saw this tin..........just gorgeous!
Love all of your creations!
Thanks for some great IT memories too........
Love Ness