Friday, September 19, 2008

Ribbon Share



I know some of you on my customer mailing list already got my email, but for those in cyber space who only check my blog, this ribbon share is for the 1.6cm wide Grosgrain Ribbon... it comes in 8 colours, so you will get an eighth of a roll of each colour... Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Real Red, Regal Rose, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery and Old Olive. The cost is $14.95, and an extra $1.50 if you need it posted to you. Here's 3 little pics of some in use! Choc Chip at the top, Real Red in the middle, Old Olive down below. All images © Stampin' Up! ® 1990-2008 and all artwork was created by me for your inspiration and enjoyment.... Scroll down for these projects in more detail....

Don't forget the classes listed over there on the right! I have added a new one for October, so be quick! Also, stay tuned for more October specials - lots on sale to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 20th Birthday!

No comments: